Sunday, February 19, 2012

19 Weeks!


So yea, I skipped 17 & 18 but in my defense I get no sleep and everyday seems to just mold together so it took a minute to realize I've missed the last 3 weeks. There's been some awesome new developments. The biggest? It's a BOY!!! The dr was right at 13 weeks and so Nicholas Aaron Feist he will be dubbed. Our new ultrasounds also showed us his little features. According to my mom he has my nose, eyes, and chin. Poor Phil, at least the baby will get Daddy's height- hopefully! I've also started to feel kicking. Some days small flutters, other days small kicks. I love it and grin like an idiot every time. Phil has started talking to the baby more. He wanted to tell Nicholas all about Bass Pro Shop and camping. I'm lobbying for a fifth wheel. I do not participate in squatting or tents. But I'm thrilled that he's talking even if he feel silly.
The other wonderful thing? Boob pain! OMG! I thought they hurt at the beginning. Now I just want them to fall off and go away. I have no idea what they will feel like when I'm going to nurse, but I'm scared! And sleeping. I'm a back and stomach sleeper, however apparently that's not good for mommy or baby. So I rely on my pregnancy pillow and side sleeping. The excruciating hip pain I wake up to in the middle of the night is epic. So now I can add pain onto my list of frequent urinating and just good ole insomnia.
Recently I asked the question: How is this baby 50% Phil's? I threw up for 3 months, I'm getting fat, emotional, can't sleep right, have leaking breasts, have him growing inside me and eventually will have him bruising my insides and then will be delivering him into this world. All Phil did was have the same fun he has most nights anyway and just happened to have the lucky sperm this time. Where is this even??
Anyway, we're almost halfway through! I'm so excited to feel more kicks, I'm sure that will get old fast. July seems so far away but I'm working on being patient....we'll see how long that lasts. Now it's time to start baby shower planning. My mom is planning 2- one in vegas and one in la. Should be fun!
Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment