Tuesday, May 22, 2012

32 Weeks!

Time is flying by. I'm getting so excited that I can't sleep at night...oh who am I kidding, between the frequent peeing, hip aches and Phil's snoring, sleep has been allusive anyway. This morning was very sweet though. He woke up to snuggle and held me and the belly, Nicholas started moving around to get closer to his hand and he asked if we could call out sick and do this all day. I really wanted to say yes, but I kicked his giant butt out of bed, took up my position in the center and caught a few more minutes before he left for work.

This last weekend was my 2nd and final baby shower. This time in California with my family. It was smaller than my one up here but a lot more fun. My mom and Aunt did an amazing job with getting everything put together. My grandma's house was in full baby boy mode. There were a few stressors, like the cake saying "Welcome Baby Nichlos" but we got them fixed. I got to see family that I haven't seen in forever, and had an overall great time. I was feeling huge and tired the whole time, but it was worth it.

Last Week at my 31 week appointment the Dr. said I was measuring at 32 weeks, I'm hoping that means the baby will come a week earlier. He said that he can come as early as 7 weeks (6 now!) so I'm being hopeful. Not to mention negotiating quite frequently with my little man for him to stay in until my mom gets back from Hawaii but not too long after that. We shall see though. Now that my showers are over with I have to get his room organized and all of his gear put away. He has more clothes than either Phil and I combined!

We also went on the tour of the hospital. The transformer bed, as Phil called it, was a bit terrifying, but otherwise all looked inviting. We have our childbirth class on June 16th, so that should be fun. We are now in triple digits weather wise so it's almost time for me to move into my pool ;). As I said at the beginning of my post, time is flying. But I'm grateful, can't wait for our little man to arrive <3.

7 Weeks (Maybe even 6!) to gooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment